Parents and carers who require their child to attend on-site school will need to complete an on-site attendance application form.
- On receipt of the form submitted by the parent/carer, PSC will ensure the application is complete. This may require a phone conversation with the parent/carer.
- If PSC is satisfied the request meets the threshold of the student being on-site, then PSC confirms attendance with the parents/carers and proceeds to make the necessary logistical arrangements.
PSC is to determine attendance in advance each week to support adequate staffing, therefore the arrangements are as follows:
- BY 3PM THURSDAY: Parents or carers to provide application form and evidence for required days/times the following week.
- BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS FRIDAY: School to confirm arrangements with parents/carers.
- PSC will exercise discretion in circumstances where students attend the school in the absence of forms being complete, or where a parent submits the form late.